• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Pit Bull

Forgoten214 said:
ExMetal said:
Is this a good picture? th_OakleyPitBull.jpg

Yea, that's fine. Thanks for the picture man. I was looking for one of the Gunmetal FMJ that wasn't the factory. I found a couple from eBay as well.

I added a front view too. I'll have to do a broad daylight picture or two as well.

ExMetal said:
Forgoten214 said:
ExMetal said:
Is this a good picture? th_OakleyPitBull.jpg

Yea, that's fine. Thanks for the picture man. I was looking for one of the Gunmetal FMJ that wasn't the factory. I found a couple from eBay as well.

I added a front view too. I'll have to do a broad daylight picture or two as well.

Nice man, how do you like them so far? I want FMJs but with a Grey or Black Polarized lens.

Really? Nice I just created a thread about Tens vs Pit bulls. I can't wait to try the Pit Bulls on soon.

do you get any sort of light under your eyes or ontop or on the sides?

Forgoten214 said:
Really? Nice I just created a thread about Tens vs Pit bulls. I can't wait to try the Pit Bulls on soon.

do you get any sort of light under your eyes or ontop or on the sides?

Very little, they cover all angles very well in fact on the sides they cover a bit more than the Ten.

ExMetal said:
Does anyone have a pair of the polished rootbeer/tungsten iridium polarized colorway?

You read my mind, I've been searching for this color combination on Google Images for a while now. I can't find any. All just stock photos.

Maybe tonight I will go to the oakley store and check out the pair they are holding for me, I had to ask her to hold them since it was the only pair they have.

Latest Posts

Back