• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Radar EV

max4321

Oakley Expert
So I was trawling through Google came across this photo. It appears to be the new Oakley Radar EV Sunglasses There are others on google images however the moment you click on the picture it automatically reverts to a different one. What do you guys think? The photo is from Core Bike Show 2015 | Sigma Sport (they also have an image of the new jawbones (or whatever they're called).
Screen Shot 2015-02-12 at 16.56.36.png

yeah that's the Radar EV. Not totally sure what happens with the Radar line and any intended improvements other than the lens cut having extended peripheral coverage + central vents, two things I wanted for the Radarlock.

I can only guess that it could be that bold transition in getting rid needing different lenses between the current two pairs. It does seem like the lens might fit the Radarlock too. Tabs look similar if I see right, and the frame could be deceiving most eyes regarding lens height. However, between the two pics there also appears to be a "Path" and "Pitch" cut, which can wipe out my guesses.

White does make it look better though imo. Gives it more volume and generally being a solid color the details show better. Not quite sure if that cutout is so much of a "surge port" anymore. Would like to know what "EV" means too.

It seems an evolution of the old Radar blending The M2 Frame Style lens shape in new Radar layout.
I don't Think Oakley would offer more lens shapes or dimension on a sunglasses, just to offer a budget sport performance sunglasses for everyone.
Who wants the top will choice the Switchlock range like Radarlocks, Racing Jackets and the next Jawbreaker

Read more: New Oakley Radarlocks? (+Jawbones linked) | Oakley Forum

you heard right nkrauth. Just curious though, where'd you hear it from?

Latest Posts

Back