• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley SI Patches Available

The_Darkone

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
North Carolina
These new patches are available on the Oakley SI site.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

A lot of new stuff this month!

I'm tempted by a Flak and a patch or two...

Sadly they're not made super tough... My IH one is already coming apart from a corner after two minths

Sadly they're not made super tough... My IH one is already coming apart from a corner after two minths
I just got the new Kings Camo Flak 2.0 and some patches. I haven't had any problems with my patches YET. Now watch them all fall apart, lol

I could have told you that. The fabric with stitched tube edge style is popular for low cost and getting near-photo details, but not durability.

I could have told you that. The fabric with stitched tube edge style is popular for low cost and getting near-photo details, but not durability.
I still like em... Alot!

I just wish they were as tough as the rest of my patches ... My plan is either to move that patch to a safer place (BOO!) or get more? (YAY!)

They may be available on my local SI site ...

I'm working on a 'back friendly' work bag that has all my essential stuff, doesn't weigh as much as my old duffle, easy to use AND looks kickass while reppin' a few brands/causes.

Back