• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Vault - Omaha, NE

Still waiting on one at either the Tanger Outlet Mall in Wisconsin Dells, WI or the Outlet Mall in Johnson Creek, WI. Either, but especially the Dells, would be perfect places for them.

This thread probably wont be interesting to many, as its local news, but I know I've seen a couple other people from Nebraska in these forums. We are finally getting a Oakley Vault! Going to be at the Nebraska Crossing Outlet Mall, in Gretna, when they reopen in November - 13 new stores announced for Nebraska Crossing Outlets - Omaha.com.

Can't wait to have a real Oakley store in the area.

Sorry about digging up an old thread, but has anyone been to the new Nebraska store yet? I just had my first child in November and have been to preoccupied (and broke) to journey up there to check it out. I've been anxiously awaiting springs arrival so we can head up there. Are they able to do Juliet tune ups? Any Juliet (or x-metal) items in stock? (Lenses, rubber replacements, pieced together models etc?).

Sorry about digging up an old thread, but has anyone been to the new Nebraska store yet? I just had my first child in November and have been to preoccupied (and broke) to journey up there to check it out. I've been anxiously awaiting springs arrival so we can head up there. Are they able to do Juliet tune ups? Any Juliet (or x-metal) items in stock? (Lenses, rubber replacements, pieced together models etc?).

Stores do not do tune ups and since it's a new store they most likely have nothing related to xmetals since x-metals are no longer made.

Stores do not do tune ups and since it's a new store they most likely have nothing related to xmetals since x-metals are no longer made.

Someone in another thread claimed that the stores did do tuneups on juliets just in the last few days which is why I asked... And if its a vault store I thought they catch overstock and mismatched colorways That are being cleared out, so again while I know its highly unlikely, I figured I'd ask if anyone had been there yet.

Someone in another thread claimed that the stores did do tuneups on juliets just in the last few days which is why I asked... And if its a vault store I thought they catch overstock and mismatched colorways That are being cleared out, so again while I know its highly unlikely, I figured I'd ask if anyone had been there yet.

The only place that I have ever heard of doing tune ups is hq which has a store maybe that is where they meaning. Also vaults don't necessarily get over stock they just get old stuff and display eyes are which is what they put on sale. Vaults have their own clothing that is different than that if o-stores. But back to the x-metals there is just so few pieces of lenses and rubbers remaining I don't see a new store getting any, they are just most likely left overs in stores that don't do much with x-metals. But you never know sometimes you get lucky.

Back