• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Website With Few Problems...

MarcelN

Oakley Expert
Does anyone here met problem browsing through the refreshed Oakley website. I can't see any products on the list. It shows the number of results (like 15 in the new arrivals), but there's not a single pair visible. Can't access custom department too.

Yes many of same problems worse on iMac than wife's iPhone but site is pretty worthless at the moment

Does anyone here met problem browsing through the refreshed Oakley website. I can't see any products on the list. It shows the number of results (like 15 in the new arrivals), but there's not a single pair visible. Can't access custom department too.
My script and ad-block software both killed the new revamp. I had to go in and add new exceptions to both to get the site working at all.

My script and ad-block software both killed the new revamp. I had to go in and add new exceptions to both to get the site working at all.

Looks like adblock was the problem here. After disabling it everything seems to work fine.

Latest Posts

Back