• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Orleans Vault.... Any Good?

stevan5150

Oakley Expert
Heading down to New Orleans next weekend, and was wanting to stop by the Vault. Anyone down that way that has stopped by there lately.. anything good there? or is the store crap.

Never been there. The Oakley scene in Louisiana is small so you should be able to find something there.

I drove right by the SuperDome when I was down there for Mardi Gras and didn't see a store... I'll have to check it out next time I'm there!

Which one are you talking about? I was just in No'Lo' about 3 months ago and I couldn't find a worth a damn dealer. The place on canal street is a boutique and their selection of O's is pathetic. Their prices are outlandish. *(i.e. $175 for $100 gas cans) Please let me know if I missed something.

Well crap I just tried to call the Oakley vault at the river walk market place and the number had been disconnected sigh .... Well that blows!! Oh well I do have court side tickets to see the lakers which is a plus while I am down there ;-)

I really wish La would get a vault :( but I doubt they ever do....kinda like bawitheba said, Oakley has a small market in Louisiana. I think the closest vault is San Marcos in Texas? Are there any closer than that?

I don't think the Vault is there any longer. It used to be in the Riverwalk, but after Katrina a lot has changed. The store where it used to be still has the metal "O" in the floor. I can't remember if the Mall of Louisiana in Baton Rouge had an Oakley store or not.

Latest Posts

Back