• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New OTT And Medusa?

I'm hoping isn't not just wishful thinking but, honestly I wouldn't be surprised. Probably wouldn't wear them daily but it'd be great just to have them.

The rep I spoke to specifically said both the OTT and the Medusa but time will tell if either are true.

I wonder how long the heritage anniversary releases would go on? Can't think they'd be releasing more as we're nearly out of 2014 and it would of missed the boat as it were for the summer and this winter (surely the most likely time to sell as a big impact would be to have the snowsports people wearing them, prob with some half arsed SW signature edition)
We had a black and fire in the store I was in of the OTT, I had no money at the time but after months sitting on the shelf both were sold off at a big discount to get rid.

I believe in it!!! it seems they are bringing more kickass stuff..look at the Jawbreaker? Design wise I thought Oakley will go more mediocre-refining Radarlocks,but the Jawbreaker wow it looks like Aliens should wear it in Stargate movie ...it looks very opposite to mediocre design,I can see they are going to release more cool stuff....it just doesnt look to me they are going to go the the way of Steampunk style(design and color combo) i can see it much more hi-tech and industrial and futuristic,the original OTT and MEdusa designs are bit steampunk to me and I can guess the new OTT and medusa could look much more modern in terms of styling and colours and trim :)

They better not release a new medusa... Just got one and don't want the value destroyed! Lol

I would be extremely surprised to see ether of these come back for the reasons listed, very difficult to manufacture and no real market for them. Obviously those of us here in the forum would be excited but we only represent maybe .01% of the oakley mark, if that...

These are two items I wouldn't mind staying discontinued. X metal is a different story, it would be nice for those to still be around...

That said, if the medusa or OTT came back I would be all over that S**t!

I have both medusa and ott and to be honest I don't fear having their value destroyed. Obviously if they launch something similar to it even if they bear the same name, they won't be identical for sure. As you said, I'll be first in line with money in hand to buy them !

Back