• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New OTT

Call me pessimistic, but I don't think the Luxottica Oakley will ever do something as outside-the-box as a new OTT. They seem to be more on the conservative/ conventional side of the fence.
Same thought here. It's been a loooong time since I last saw something that I liked. Madmans are the ones that save Oakley in my eyes.

Its styling definitely catches all kind of attention ...

Build quality gets other kinds of attention ...
I'm just referring to how they look. Tried them on in my local O but they don't look good on me. Besides IF I would be crazy enough to buy them it had to be the ones with ruby lens. I had a time limit so just put them on and look how they fit, didn't have time to examine the construction.

I'm just referring to how they look. Tried them on in my local O but they don't look good on me. Besides IF I would be crazy enough to buy them it had to be the ones with ruby lens. I had a time limit so just put them on and look how they fit, didn't have time to examine the construction.
Carbon / Ruby are the only ones worthy of purchase... I bought them because of the styling and quirky factor in them and the price was right ( and I'm too cheap to buy a Mars )

Carbon / Ruby are the only ones worthy of purchase... I bought them because of the styling and quirky factor in them and the price was right ( and I'm too cheap to buy a Mars )
hahahahahhahaha to cheap to buy mars :D really made me laugh hehe. As for mars they are killers, never had them in hand (and probably never will...) though. Once the Jordan ones were available on polish auction service similar to eBay and went for like 150$ :O My brother who was thinking of I don't know what at the time just missed the auction ending :headbang: That seller obviously didn't know what he's got...

Latest Posts

Back