• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Pair Of Jupiter Squareds

Rezechs

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
So i went to the Vault today because they happen to get a pair of Xmetal X Squareds in with a Ruby Lens, i tried them on and to my dissapointment they didnt look as good on me as i was hoping so that style is out of the picture... for now, instead i got a pair of some really nice jupiter squareds, i will be posting a picture of all of mine probably by the end of the night as i have yet to do so.

462769_4136485963584_243091226_o.jpg

fyi: the vault @ the great mall in Milpitas, CA also has a promotion going on at the moment where if you buy any full price pair of Oakleys you get to choose a pair from the Discount/Blemishes case for 50% off so my sister got her first pair of Oakleys today although i was eyeing the split jackets they did have :(

im going there as soon as the new realizes come out in october! did they say when the promo would end?

No i didn't think of asking them although i may head over to their this weekend to see if it is still going and pick up a new pair of Infinite Hero Split Jackets and a pair of discounted Polarized Split Jackets (Dark Grey with Red Jaws) they had as well as the splits would only be 80 bucks after discount =)

Back