• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Pickup - Crosslink Pitch

Retropgh

Oakley Beginner
I just picked up my Crosslink Pitch in Bark/black aka brown. The pitch is IMO the best Crosslink. I have the original smoke grey that are sweet but the pitch is a more sleek look. I'm still waiting on my Switch. I really like the full line of CrosslInks. If anyone has the smoke grey/black temples for the pitch for sale let me know. I have the smoke grey/cardinal ones from the original for sale or trade. I wore them a few times.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just picked up my Crosslink Pitch in Bark/black aka brown. The pitch is IMO the best Crosslink. I have the original smoke grey that are sweet but the pitch is a more sleek look. I'm still waiting on my Switch. I really like the full line of CrosslInks. If anyone has the smoke grey/black temples for the pitch for sale let me know. I have the smoke grey/cardinal ones from the original for sale or trade. I wore them a few times.
Hey I'm interested in your smoke / cardinal temples are they for pitch? Or are they all compatible?.. Only got smoke / retina burn to trade so I'll offer you cash if prefer. I'm in uk.

I'll take your smoke grey/cardinal temples if you still have them. They are "pitch" temples right and not regular crosslink temples? Thanks.

Last edited:
I have the original Switch and I can't stand it. The nose piece has broken on me 3 times. THankfully Oakley sent replacements (and extras) free of charge.

But the entire design of the Switch is bad - the nose piece is the only thing holding in the lenses and the mini metal frame. This is very weak and I am constantly getting pissed off every time the nose piece opens up unexpectedly....If I reach for my glasses, they open. If I clean my glasses, they open. If I turn my head a certain way, THEY OPEN! It's ridiculous.

Waiting on my pair of the Pitch to show up......

Latest Posts

Back