1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Retropgh

Retropgh Oakley Beginner

I just picked up my Crosslink Pitch in Bark/black aka brown. The pitch is IMO the best Crosslink. I have the original smoke grey that are sweet but the pitch is a more sleek look. I'm still waiting on my Switch. I really like the full line of CrosslInks. If anyone has the smoke grey/black temples for the pitch for sale let me know. I have the smoke grey/cardinal ones from the original for sale or trade. I wore them a few times.

New Pickup - Crosslink Pitch - image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 1/17/15
    TheWannaBe likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Pretty sweet man!

3. Chriker

Chriker Oakley Beginner

Hey I'm interested in your smoke / cardinal temples are they for pitch? Or are they all compatible?.. Only got smoke / retina burn to trade so I'll offer you cash if prefer. I'm in uk.

Retropgh likes this.
  4. Retropgh

Retropgh Oakley Beginner

Chriker...throw me an offer for the temples.

5. Chriker

Chriker Oakley Beginner

Depends on postage really? I'm in uk. what we working in us$? 20? Plus postage. That's cardinal pitch temples right?

6. Donald Tyson

Donald Tyson Oakley Beginner

I'll take your smoke grey/cardinal temples if you still have them. They are "pitch" temples right and not regular crosslink temples? Thanks.

Last edited: 1/17/15
  7. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

Nice and simple :)

8. Shoe

Shoe Oakley Beginner

I have the original Switch and I can't stand it. The nose piece has broken on me 3 times. THankfully Oakley sent replacements (and extras) free of charge.

But the entire design of the Switch is bad - the nose piece is the only thing holding in the lenses and the mini metal frame. This is very weak and I am constantly getting pissed off every time the nose piece opens up unexpectedly....If I reach for my glasses, they open. If I clean my glasses, they open. If I turn my head a certain way, THEY OPEN! It's ridiculous.

Waiting on my pair of the Pitch to show up......