• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New pics of jiveSEVEN's display

Those Holbrooks with Violet lenses look gooooooooood.

Agreed, very slick pair!

damn. a new Metal head for sure. nice one dude!

I know, this board has created a monster lol...

Display looks great jiveSEVEN!! You certainly have thinned out the holbrook collection! Love those OTT's!!

Yea I definitely did, I figure I can eventually pick them all back up if I ever make room or get another way to display em. I love the OTT too, now I just need a BOB head to properly display em...haha in my dreams!

Sweet set up....very nice collection!! :cool:

Thx Ernie, can't wait to see a new pic of all your metals.

Awesome setup bro, congrats man and keep it growing!

Trade me more metals dude and it will keep growing!

damn cool set up and awesome combination between x-metals and frog-style!

CONGRATS MAN

Best of both worlds Matt :)

Holy crap. Didn't realize you got so many new X Metals! You need a new case soon!

I definitely do in 2012, if all else fails I may have to wait to get out of Missouri and move somewhere with an Ikea so I can get a detolf!

if u get a doublewide... u know where to send the tower to!! :laugh:

great display!! keep the metals growing!! :tongue:

As long as you covering shipping to SG bro haha...

I don't remember that top shelf being so awesome..dang dude nice! Hey you can save some money by keeping that tower, giving kylethesid all those frogs and getting yourself some more metals...yeahhhh:laugh:

Haha yea it is indeed an awesome frog shelf, although I love metals I still keep frogs close! Post your neons when you get em!

I would kill for a BOB jiveSEVEN, I have my eye on the only one I've ever seen in SA!! Hopefully I can convince the optom to sell it to me!!

Back