• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Pit Boss Rootbeer

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
You're not regret it, they are truly beautiful in person. They're just a rather big frame, but you gotta be big to be the boss!

I'm sure they are, although I haven't seen one in person yet. I just got a pair of Pit Bull's, and they're my biggest frames currently. I like the coverage and size of them, and surprisingly wifey thought they looked good on me (we usually have different tastes in eyewear). How's the size comparison of the Pit Boss's to the Pit Bull's? I'm not a big guy...5'11", 210lb, with kind of an oval type face.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I'm sure they are, although I haven't seen one in person yet. I just got a pair of Pit Bull's, and they're my biggest frames currently. I like the coverage and size of them, and surprisingly wifey thought they looked good on me (we usually have different tastes in eyewear). How's the size comparison of the Pit Boss's to the Pit Bull's? I'm not a big guy...5'11", 210lb, with kind of an oval type face.

They pretty much have a similar fit, the only thing is that the arms are much tighter because of both the plates and matte finish. It takes some time to get used to, but it wont be too drastic a change for your head to get used to

Some people reacted to this post.