1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. humble_tiger

humble_tiger Oakley Beginner

Picked up the polarized Fallout Two Face Tortoise and the Airwave recently

And then while on vacation I grabbed these bad boys. Talked them down $150 off retail because it was end of the season on Marthas Vineyard. Love the Rust Decay effect.

New Polarized Fallout Two Face Tortoise And Airwave! - photo 1-1.JPG New Polarized Fallout Two Face Tortoise And Airwave! - photo 2-1.JPG New Polarized Fallout Two Face Tortoise And Airwave! - photo 3.JPG New Polarized Fallout Two Face Tortoise And Airwave! - photo 4.JPG New Polarized Fallout Two Face Tortoise And Airwave! - photo 5.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

cool pick ups!

humble_tiger likes this.
  3. David F

David F Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

I love that FC... I just think they over priced it so much ill prob never own it. Great looking piece though! Congrats and welcome to the forum.

4. humble_tiger

humble_tiger Oakley Beginner

Thanks!

I was hesitant about picking the Fuel Cells up, but I just got a bonus at work, and being I was able to talk the shop down, I pulled the trigger. They looked too good to pass on

5. David F

David F Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Same happened with my outbids 2... They came down 10% so I just had to have them. We're all suckers for a good deal.