• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Prizm Goggle Lens?

SnowMatter

Oakley Beginner
Did anyone happen to catch Dew Tour Freeski Slopestyle Finals, and see Joss Christensen's and Oysten Braten's lens in the Flight Deck? It must be a low-light lens, and it had the Prizm etching in the corner. It almost looks like a mix between Ice and Chrome from the front. Looks like a dream:
2790-1418584116-7933fd2a08dfad7e64ab0ba88b476f41.png

Anyone know anything about this lens?

It might be a new one for next year. Right now the only ones available are Black Irdium, Jade, and Rose.... I know that they will have two more tints for next year but don't know the colors......

It might be a new one for next year. Right now the only ones available are Black Irdium, Jade, and Rose.... I know that they will have two more tints for next year but don't know the colors......
That's what I was thinking. It looks great. And I'm pretty sure it's not Jade. I'm wearing Emerald in my profile pic on a similarly-lit day, and Jade would look an even deeper green than that.

Did anyone happen to catch Dew Tour Freeski Slopestyle Finals, and see Joss Christensen's and Oysten Braten's lens in the Flight Deck? It must be a low-light lens, and it had the Prizm etching in the corner. It almost looks like a mix between Ice and Chrome from the front. Looks like a dream:
2790-1418584116-7933fd2a08dfad7e64ab0ba88b476f41.png

Anyone know anything about this lens?

Just found out, it is Sapphire. They will have two new tints for next year, Torch(Red/Orange but not Fire) and Sapphire, they will be all around lenses like Jade is now for Prizm

I picked up some splice goggles a few weeks about, have BIPrizm lenses. Haven't used them yet so can't comment on the performance but they sure look awesome :) love the etching :)

Yup Safire, looks almost identical to sapphire in sunglasses just the lights in the photo.

Latest Posts

Back