1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SnowMatter

SnowMatter Oakley Beginner

Did anyone happen to catch Dew Tour Freeski Slopestyle Finals, and see Joss Christensen's and Oysten Braten's lens in the Flight Deck? It must be a low-light lens, and it had the Prizm etching in the corner. It almost looks like a mix between Ice and Chrome from the front. Looks like a dream:
    New Prizm Goggle Lens? - 2790-1418584116-7933fd2a08dfad7e64ab0ba88b476f41.png
    Anyone know anything about this lens?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley for life

Oakley for life Oakley Collector

It might be a new one for next year. Right now the only ones available are Black Irdium, Jade, and Rose.... I know that they will have two more tints for next year but don't know the colors......

3. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Probably just Jade with tons of white reflecting off the snow.

4. SnowMatter

That's what I was thinking. It looks great. And I'm pretty sure it's not Jade. I'm wearing Emerald in my profile pic on a similarly-lit day, and Jade would look an even deeper green than that.

Oakley for life likes this.
  5. Oakley for life

Oakley for life Oakley Collector

Just found out, it is Sapphire. They will have two new tints for next year, Torch(Red/Orange but not Fire) and Sapphire, they will be all around lenses like Jade is now for Prizm

6. SnowMatter

Good to know! It's a great look

7. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

I picked up some splice goggles a few weeks about, have BIPrizm lenses. Haven't used them yet so can't comment on the performance but they sure look awesome :) love the etching :)

Oakley for life likes this.
  8. .hardware

.hardware Oakley Beginner

Yup Safire, looks almost identical to sapphire in sunglasses just the lights in the photo.