• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New R3 Sun Release

I like the sculpted look of the frames, but the square shape of the lens seems rather plain -- so many square-lens styles out there already.

It is actually coming out in 7 SKU's. One of which is a new lens color option they are releasing. Not sure if that colorway is limited edition yet though. If you want to know the colorways let me know and ill throw them up here

Yes please

It is actually coming out in 7 SKU's. One of which is a new lens color option they are releasing. Not sure if that colorway is limited edition yet though. If you want to know the colorways let me know and ill throw them up here

Yes please post it for everyone.
That would be great.
Thanks

thanks for the preview

the triggerman looks like it was inspired from an 'x-metal' that was inspired from an x-metal further watering down the legacy....
It not quite surprising, Oakley has done it before, the o-matter moon inspired by x-metal mars, and those jet intakes were also seen on jackets, so i guess no fear watering down the legacy.

That triggerman is quite interesting,hope to see it in actual soon.

Haha yeah. Nothing that special.
Luxx probably telling the design crew to keep it conservative boring styles
Please don't say things like that.

It's baseless and does nothing but drum up more venting of all that we see negative as being direct a result of Luxottica, when in reality you have no idea how the innerworkings are handled.

Personally I'd like to see the M2 XL. Hopefully it's a true XL and not just an M2 with a taller brow a la Radarlock. At least the Radar had a bit more shape over the Pitch, even if they should have used the Range.

Back