• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Racing Jacket?

MarcelN

Oakley Expert
Looks like Rigoberto Uran (rider in the black jersey) is wearing some new Racing Jackets prototype? I don't know, but they seem to look a bit diffrently shaped or it's just the pic's angle?? What do you think?

215284_10151586226499530_1772685236_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/479360_10151586226499530_1772685236_o.jpg

No, its just a weird angle and because they're matte black.

I think if they were to test out a new RJ 3.0 version that they'd give em' to Cav, Thor and Fabian first.

Must be nice to walk up to the Oakley tent and get them to whip you up a cool new pair of shades. The rest of us have to wait a few weeks for customs I guess it's just a small reward for having like 6% body fat.

Must be nice to walk up to the Oakley tent and get them to whip you up a cool new pair of shades. The rest of us have to wait a few weeks for customs I guess it's just a small reward for having like 6% body fat.
LOL considering the average pro makes squat it isn't so glorious as most would think. By contrast if they were paid according to NBA or NFL standards the last dude in the squad would make about $5 mill a year for their efforts.

LOL considering the average pro makes squat it isn't so glorious as most would think. By contrast if they were paid according to NBA or NFL standards the last dude in the squad would make about $5 mill a year for their efforts.

can't be a bad life riding through Europe with your pals. I liked beer too much to make that work for me.

Besides the main guys that have contracts (Mark Cavendish, Shaun White, Bubba, etc.) most of the athletes you see are just sponsored so they get free product but no money.