• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Racking Jacket Icons - Can These Be Used On Other Pairs?

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
I've got a line on a New Zero L, but it's missing icons. According to O Review the Jawbone shares icon sizes with the New Zero line. The Racing Jacket is essentially a Jawbone, but it has replaceable icons.

Can I buy new Racing Jacket icons and pull them off the switchable base like one can do with Batwolf icons and put them onto Antix/Hijinx?

I saw that pair and I believe so. The icon matrix on OR is about the best source I have found for interchange. Just look at a good pic side by side to do a visual check before pulling the trigger.

I'm not at home at the moment, but I think I have split jacket icons left.

I have 3 silver sets. One is yours.
Are you still after a helo kit?

wo2w93yo.jpg

Aren't the Racing Jacket (2012) icons a different size than the Jawbone ones?
That answers the original question, thank you.

I have 3 silver sets. One is yours. Are you still after a helo kit?
Thank you! And yes, I am. My brother is owes me a few hundred dollars that he's supposed to pay me via an SI order, but he might be another 6 months.

I saw that pair and I believe so. The icon matrix on OR is about the best source I have found for interchange. Just look at a good pic side by side to do a visual check before pulling the trigger.
Yeah, I was checking the OR icon chart. I found a red set that would fit on eBay. I talked the seller down quite a bit through best offers. I lowballed, they countered a few dollars less than buy-it-now, I countered very near my lowball with a lengthy explanation, they countered with their buy it now price, but with a note explaining and said they'd accept an offer closer to my number of center and would accept a return less $3 for shipping if I didn't like them. I submitted that number and started looking for icons. Looks like they accepted my offer while I was writing this post.

Back