• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Radarlock owner

Handsome is an understatement - I think you should have said "they're both painfully gorgeous men"...

But that's just me...
59511112.jpg

Hello, everyone! i am new to the forum and joined because I have found a lot of information during my research from this site. I love this site because of all the useful information, including the pictures. I recently purchased the Radarlock Path, and have switched to the Pitch lens because it fits my face better. I bought the Radarlocks to have the ability to switch lens easily. I also have an old set of Oakleys that I don't wear that are more of a "style" type of sunglass that are very square. I love the look of them, but the don't fit well on my face anymore since I gained some weight and now have a beard...

I am afraid I am going to become addicted and spend lots of money because of this site, but I am happy to be a part of it!

I know you've been here a while but I'm new her and just recently bought some Radarlocks back before Christmas I'm not sure exactly which lenses they were other than the black were polarized. My pair before these were Customized Fast Jackets off of Oakley.com site and went with plaid frame and I'm U.T. Vols Fan and got white ear socks with the Team Orange Oakley O logo on it. I wish they had not discontinued them because they were 100X's easier than the Radarlocks. Plus by customizing them on the Oakley site you could get anything you wanted etched into the lenses were they etch Polarized. I do love my Radarlocks I just liked the Fast Jackets because you could change them without touching the lenses at all so no extra cleaning were the Radarlocks no matter how careful I go I can't not touch around the nose peice. I remember at Oakley Vault they did have all those different types of lenses to get. Have you bought anymore since original post I'd so which colors and what styles are your favorite styles to wear?

20160801_111400.jpg

20160802_070723.jpg

Back