• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Re-release Frogskins

I know what u saying. I do. I hate seeing people wearing the sunnies I have. But I hate having to pay stupid money for sunnies I want!

Just got the dreaded "Back Order" email from Oakley.com. Strange how I ordered my 2 pair less than 30 minutes after they became available and they're already backordered..

Do you know why I don't wear my rayban wayfarers and always wear frogskins which are very similar in basic shape? Because I have spent enough time in manhattan to grow to loathe the wayfarers because everyone has them, they appear to be standard issue. This is one of my fears with the frogskins. The neon yellow are so cool because everyone who has them is holding onto them and they rarely come up for sale.
Have you seen the neon yellow original wayfarers? I had a lot of trouble, but I finally tracked down a pair. They're pretty sweet looking, aside from the blue/grey fade lenses that come stock (easily remedied with some Ray-Ban G50 lenses). Admittedly, the build quality of the frames is far superior to the frogskins. However, I've only worn them a few times, while I feel naked if I don't have a pair of frogskins with me anytime the sun is out.
raybanyellow.jpg

Appreciate it, BD. But Oakley actually emailed me yesterday saying they shipped. I should have them tomorrow. And I had ordered the Matte Black and Violets. I'll def go with you guys for my next order!

Back