• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Release Impressions

I can't wait to get these pairs in my store...but are they releasing them to SGH only first? Do you have any dates?

They're all listed as 2/1/14. Some stores are getting them a little earlier than most. SGH has a lead on most of the smaller not SGH stores lately though so you'll see em there first but not only to them. They, to my knowledge at least, are a global release on the 2/1 date.

Like the Square Wire a lot. Valve is interesting, kind of reminds me of the Scalpel, which I like. Will have to keep an eye out for them when they start hitting the value areas.

How is the fit on the new valves compared to ex current straight jacket Will it fit medium to smaller faces or is it more pit bull sized?

The fit of Valve is bigger than current straight jacket but smaller than Pitbull. Perfect size for the Monster Dog fans.

I don't have exact dates. But they should be on stores next month.

The Jade Polar M2 will be an SGH exclusive.

What i reallly mean is is it a snug fit like MD's or flaks or looser like fuel cell or bstwolf... I like the wat dogs hugged the temples

Latest Posts

Back