• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New releases for April

Not sure if this has been posted, but Flak 2.0 is already available as a Custom... and Retina Burn is among the frame options. Tons of lens options: 24k polar, violet polar, ruby polar, to name a few.
Just saw that too! I had heard OCP was coming quickly for Flak 2.0, but I didn't think it would be that quick. I need another F&F code now =)

I think this will work for supporting my team.

upload_2015-4-2_13-55-25.png

I just ordered the TdF Jawbreaker and Daily Prizm Tailend. Thank god the F&F discount worked for these new releases haha.

The lens cracking problem is with the R1, with the flex points in the orbitals causing stress on the lenses. This was addressed by the flex coupler design used in all other x-metals except the half-X.

The Moon was just a plastic version of the Mars, without flex couplers, and because of the tight Mars design the stress was too much for the o-matter Moons to handle.
And because it was made of cheap Chinese materials. Wait....

Not to mention O-Matter was very different before 1999-2000, they changed the recipe which made O-Matter much more durable and less prone to cracking over time.

Either the Flak 2.0 OCP has been really popular, or they had some errors on lens availability. Sapphire and Ruby non-polar lens options were up for a few days, but have now been removed. 24K non-polar has been added though!

Back