• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New releases for April

That would be where my confusion comes from. It is almost like I had planned it, the Conductor 8 is like a fusion of all three movies
clear.png

Well, nothing like what I thought LOL. Should have looked at some images before making that comparison. My mind playing tricks again!

Still like the new design though! But think I will keep to my X-Metals for the moment.

Agent Smith, and Neo, changed shades at least twice in the Matrix trilogy. I know by Revolutions at least Neo's shades were more angular.

Just had a look around and the Matrix sunglasses had very minimalist thin wire frames. the main feature being the actual curvature/cut of the lens.

Still like the Conductor 8, particularly the OO Red Iridium. NICE!!!

I'll jump on the Tailend wagon. The fire looks really nice, and we saw the ice a while back. Fun looking pair, hope they fit!

Chrome iridium Tailpin. Hmmmmm. That might make the cut.

I'll jump on the Tailend wagon. The fire looks really nice, and we saw the ice a while back. Fun looking pair, hope they fit!

Chrome iridium Tailpin. Hmmmmm. That might make the cut.

Where did you spot the Tailend with the Ice lenses? I've dug around, but perhaps not in the right spot. Any clues as to where?

As for me, likely gonna be a Tailend in either Fire or Ice Iridium and a Tailhook in either Positive Red or Prizm Daily.

Tail hook and tail pin look good. Colour ways are exciting too. Bet they won't fit though. Wonder if these were the frames that somebody mentioned about looking somewhat like a inmate

Back