• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Section?

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
how about a section for new realeases/rumors/upcoming stuff? I see a ton of threads about it and might as well have a place just for that discussion. I don't think a dedicated thread will do it

Hmm, this is an interesting idea. I usually try to avoid any overlap between sections in order to minimize questions on where to post, but an upcoming/rumors/new releases area would be very useful. What does everyone else think?

We just need to make sure that the area stays on topic. I.e a new release comes out, a thread is created and the topic sticks to the thread. From there if someone has a question regarding said pair, it should be asked in the appropriate section(I.e frogskins discussion, X-Metal discussion etc.).

Last edited:
well just have a mod of that section and they can close threads when they are no longer rumors?

Yeah or move threads to the appropriate section. Not trying to shutdown any threads, just want to make sure everything is in relevant areas.

While we are adding sections, maybe add one more. I'm thinking it could be named something along the lines of ”OMFG OAKLEY MADE IN CHINA!?!?!?!". If that's too subtle let me know.

Rumor and new release section sounds nice though.

Latest Posts

Back