• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold New SI Speed Jacket Jade Prizm

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

i have a pair of Pre-released Si Speed Jackets and let me tell ya they are sweet. Used once for a photoshoot. Almost mint... right lens has super tiny hair line. Does not effect vision in anyway, can only be seen at the right angle. The rest is new. No box just sunglasses and microfiber. Anyone wants them 130$ shipped. CONUS

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Not to rag on these, as I'm sure someone will snag them up, but to me...other than the prizm etching, these look like something a knockoff artist would put out.

Username Hidden said:
Not to rag on these, as I'm sure someone will snag them up, but to me...other than the prizm etching, these look like something a knockoff artist would put out.
Ha! Maybe...IF someone could create these...dang! Oakley would be in some big trouble. But they also take styling cues from the Alpha M Frame. And the stamp is an NPI which is cool.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
not to bad looking a frame.. nice!

Username Hidden said:
Ha! Maybe...IF someone could create these...dang! Oakley would be in some big trouble. But they also take styling cues from the Alpha M Frame. And the stamp is an NPI which is cool.

View attachment 289313

View attachment 289315
Yeah I've seen those, they just don't do it for me, just look like big chunky glasses you'd get at a gas station. I've never seen in person, so maybe it's just the pics.

Username Hidden said:
Newly Introduced Product
That's a strange way of moving the letters around in the abbreviation.

Sent from Q's Note5

Username Hidden said:
That's a strange way of moving the letters around in the abbreviation.

Sent from Q's Note5
New product introduction I mean...lol

Username Hidden said:
i have a pair of Pre-released Si Speed Jackets and let me tell ya they are sweet. Used once for a photoshoot. Almost mint... right lens has super tiny hair line. Does not effect vision in anyway, can only be seen at the right angle. The rest is new. No box just sunglasses and microfiber. Anyone wants them 165$ shipped. CONUS

View attachment 289310

View attachment 289311
How to they compare to Flaks?

I'm holding off between these or the Shocktubes!

Status
Not open for further replies.