• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold New SI Speed Jacket Jade Prizm

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
How to they compare to Flaks?

I'm holding off between these or the Shocktubes!

That's tough. Honestly if u like a sport frame performance with almost no frame to get in the way, these are amazing. I'm a believer in good lens switching tech and the ST are a little crude with the tool. I have split jackets and they just work so well. But!. The ST are stylish, comfortable, and very durable. I have the Flak's 2.0 and I really love them for the same reasons but tugging at the lenses/frame is also a little archaic. These Speed Jackets are ideal. It's so easy combined that they are comfortable and they perform intuitively. Plus the trigger to change the lens is so cool. I collect anything Oakley that gives u options to do the Array. Bottom line.. Buy them both. Lol

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
That's tough. Honestly if u like a sport frame performance with almost no frame to get in the way, these are amazing. I'm a believer in good lens switching tech and the ST are a little crude with the tool. I have split jackets and they just work so well. But!. The ST are stylish, comfortable, and very durable. I have the Flak's 2.0 and I really love them for the same reasons but tugging at the lenses/frame is also a little archaic. These Speed Jackets are ideal. It's so easy combined that they are comfortable and they perform intuitively. Plus the trigger to change the lens is so cool. I collect anything Oakley that gives u options to do the Array. Bottom line.. Buy them both. Lol

So the lens switch is like the Tombstone?

Username Hidden said:
So the lens switch is like the Tombstone?
Kinda but the trigger makes it so that you get more room to secure the lens in the frame like the Flak so it's a deep notch than the flak holding the lens in.

I know I've heard the name thrown around (someone dug up the trademark), but wow at it suddenly appearing here.

Considering it but kinda holding my breath on other colors. Seems like Oakley has prepared their catalog for it.

pricr drop 140

Last edited:
bump to 130$

This is what Magpul would have released if they made sunglasses to match their AR furniture.

Username Hidden said:
This is what Magpul would have released if they made sunglasses to match their AR furniture.
I love Magpul. I got all their goodies:hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.