• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Spine Case! Part Needed...

toosteeley

I should Work at Oakley
Toronto
I just picked up a Spine case in fantastic condition locally. I never thought one of these would pop up close to me so I'm super excited! Paid a bit more than I would have preferred, but they're not easy to come by here so it was worth it IMO.

image.jpeg

One minor annoyance though is it's missing the reflector from the middle light (see below). Does anyone happen to have one lying around they'd be will to sell me? Keeping my fingers crossed but I won't hold my breath ;)

20160727_220234_resized_2.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite and only one so far. Held out for one and it took about a year. I'm working on doors for the lower storage...

Can't help with the reflector bud, I imagine it's easier to find than the doors though!!

Congrats! ;)

Ya, definitely harder to find a door I'm sure! At least the reflector is somewhat hidden ;) Have you tried going to a metal fabricator? I imagine theyd be fairly easy to make.

Good luck with your search!

Looks great! Let me know if you ever want to down grade your splice collection. :D

Back