• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Stpl Jawbone Color Combo I Mixed Up?

The STPL with red rubbers, thrubolts and light +red iridium is absolutely one of the best combos I have seen. Love them.

I will need to get me a set of +Red and Light +Red lenses....

I love the pair with Red bolts, earsocks and +red lenses! What about an ice lens, blue bolts and earsocks? hmm, the options are endless..

This is how my STPL look, I didn't want to use the green earsocks from my BMX Jawbones as those are still new in my display and the only green for thru bolts are retina burn and those are to neon. Mikkelf has a great idea but I didn't want to mix up a bunch of pairs to see how it would look. I've also had these done up with violet iridium lenses and purple earsocks and they look stellar like that to.

ya that color combo is sick i was rocking it for a while until i decided to switch it up and go green. except mine had +red polarized
DSC01645.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad I found this forum! Love the STPL design your glasses are very nice! I was able to acquire a STPL jaw for my echelon jawbones! Just need some green ear socks and jade lenses!

Back