1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Binary Star

Binary Star Oakley Beginner

A new Oakley addict emerges. I'm a student in the US who used some birthday money to pick up Flak Jacket XLJs with G30 and Fire Iridium lenses for running and was blown away by the quality immediately. I knew I needed a pair for wearing around normally, and grabbed a pair of MPH Frogskins from the vault (Grenade Fade/Grey). While I wish they had the Black Iridium that the original had, for $60 I can't complain. I love the colors and the styling, I'm sure there'll be more Frogskins in my future (hopefully around that price, I'm only a student!), and maybe someday I'll be able to spring for a pair of SW 24K Frogskins, which look beyond awesome.

This forum looks great, see you all around. Oh, and as long as I'm making a thread, does anyone have a recommendation for a case for Frogskins?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum! I would look at one of Oakley's Hard Cases on their site for frogskins, should fit just fine. I would imagine most Oakley cases would fit them since they are a smaller frame.

3. Mrs H

Mrs H First Lady of Oakley Forum (IG pinkspottycow)

Hiya and welcome to the boards!
    I am sure your collection will grow, there's always good deals / trades to be done on here!
    I have the SW 24K Frogs! they are fantastic! I hope you manage to pick some up soon.
    See you around, no doubt!
    :biggrin:

4. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

Hey there, I'm also a student and if there's anything it teaches you it's to be economical lol. Because I'm biased I would say snag some really low priced monster dog mph rust on eBay, they are about $60 US bnib.

5. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

hi and welcome to the Oakley addiction :eek:)
    have fun . . .

6. hollygrove

hollygrove Oakley Beginner

Welcome to the end of spare cash! wouldn't trade it for the world.lol...

7. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

I'm also a student and probably the youngest on here. It's really just speeding your money wisely. Getting Oaks for your birthday is always nice! The vault has a few pairs of frogskins right now so check the site again! This place is a good source for some good deals.

8. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Very nice. I am a high school senior and my first pair was a flak jacket and my favorite pair are frogskins.