• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Styles On MYCOKEREWARDS..

This sucks. The best thing you can get for coke points in Canada is movie tickets.

Not sure if anyone on here still buys anything using MCR PointsPlus in relation to mycokerewards but as of 7/24/12, they discontinued MCR PointsPlus as a redemption option. Stinks because I had a little over 200 points banked.

Maybe they will add it back later.... I never did see Oakleys on there but maybe Im dumb

Yeah, they had a whole section of Oakley products on the MCR PointsPlus site including clothes and bags, etc. Like cmebulldog says, they were there this past weekend. I could not find the link on the site and I did a google search and the FAQs now state as of today, it is no more.

I never knew they had Oakley. I've been collecting points for years and never saw them. I think I have 1100 points right now. I never really go to the website unless I'm redeeming. I tend to enter codes via txt message. Guess I have to start checking out the website more often.

You had to go to the site then look for MCR then it takes you to that site. Then look for Oakley. But doesn't matter now because it looks to be gone.