• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Sunglass Hut exclusive Oakley Collection

rml0015

Oakley Beginner
Auburn
Has anyone else seen the new Radar EV, Flak 2.0 and Jawbreaker line at sunglass hut? They are navy blue and like a metal flake grey frame combo? I'm curious if anyone knows what the specific lense color is on these glasses. Sunglass hut just calls it silver, but that of course isn't Oakley's name for it.

Capture.PNG

That's what I think it is too, I have actually tried them and like the lenses, just want a different frame. Custom shop here i come!
Did you happen to catch the name of the collection? Steel? or something like that.

That's what I think it is too, I have actually tried them and like the lenses, just want a different frame. Custom shop here i come!
Did you happen to catch the name of the collection? Steel? or something like that.

It's called the Steel & Chrome Performance which refers to their Exclusive Steel and Navy frame colorway and the use of Chrome Iridium Polarized lenses in the collection.

I have the Flak 2.0 XL SGH Exclusive.

Matte Blk Frame, Chrome Icons, Chrome Ird. Polarized Lenses, Slate Earsocks & Nosebombs.

It's a really nice colorway:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433346692.288206.jpg

Latest Posts

Back