1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Tags:
  1. JDubs

JDubs Oakley Enthusiast

So now that he got fourth is the new color of his collection going to be "participant ribbon blue"? LOL

Sharpdub00 likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

I hear the new lens color for his Enduros is going to be "Honorable Mention Iridium".

Sharpdub00 and JDubs like this.
  3. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Wow you guys are rough. That's the problem with a sport like his. If you have an off day or another person just has an incredible day, which I think is more the case with Ipod then, he wins and you don't. And yes I know SW came in 4th and not only didn't get the gold but didn't medal at all. I think he had an off day and Ipod was just amazing.

ericforman likes this.
  4. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Haha. If only he had stuck that landing

5. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

This thread is hilarious! Hahaha :)

6. JDubs

JDubs Oakley Enthusiast

good one!

Sharpdub00 likes this.
  7. Mdgustaf

Mdgustaf Oakley Expert Premium Member

Shitty pipe, no practice the entire week, and enormous pressure all just came together for the perfect storm. It's honestly the only way SW wasn't going to win. 2 bad runs in 12 years? I'd take it, just happened to be the two runs for the gold medal this Olympics. I feel for the guy, but I'm sure he woke up this morning and remembered he is still the greatest snowboarder of all time and is one of the few individuals of his time to truly revolutionize a sport. Congrats to Ipod, the kid deserved it.

Sunglass Shack likes this.
  8. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Sorry dude. Shaun Palmer was and always will be the man. He was throwin' it down when Shawn White was still in diapers!

9. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

Ask my 5 yr old why he has stitches in his eyebrow, he'll tell ya, "I didnt stick the landing, daddy"

10. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member