• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to Forum but not to Oakleys!

How old were you when you got your first pair of Oakleys?

• 0-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-10

• 36-45

• 46-55

• 56-65

• 65+ RETIRED!

• Total voters

Changstaz

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone,

New to the forum, looks like a great community here! I've had many pairs of Oakley sunglasses over the years. In fact, my first pair was back in 1999 when I was in middle school. Saved up some money I made off eBay when it was the wild wild west, and got myself first release X Metal Juliet with Ruby iridium because of the X Men movie!

Got it in a store, so they didn't realize it would cost more in that exact combination, and they gave it to me at the custom price anyways. Didn't get the special edition box or the "M" serial though... It's still a "J" serial if that means anything!

At the same time, I got a Split Jacket. That Split Jacket literally split in half a month ago. I didn't wear them for 12 years.

I started cycling in 2012, so I got Max Fear Light Jawbones from a Vault about 2 months after I started getting active for the first time in my life. Now, I can't stop buying more and more sunglasses! Hence... I have now joined the forum.

:welcome:

I got my first pair at the same age! I was 12 I believe, they were a pair of the original half jackets with ice iridium.. Took alot of convincing of my father to let me wear them haha

Back