• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New To Forum Posting, Lurking Around A While!

Infinite Hero

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone...

Thought it time to introduce myself, Steve from Notts., been looking from time to time for info and leads but now thought it time to join properly...

Juliet's are my passion and I need to thin out some duplicates to make room for some specials, so thought I'd see if you real collectors wanted first dibs?

Check out eBay, I've just listed a pair of IH BNIB Juliet's, I have 2 of these, so selling these and some others later on...

Steve

Hi everyone...

Thought it time to introduce myself, Steve from Notts., been looking from time to time for info and leads but now thought it time to join properly...

Juliet's are my passion and I need to thin out some duplicates to make room for some specials, so thought I'd see if you real collectors wanted first dibs?

Check out eBay, I've just listed a pair of IH BNIB Juliet's, I have 2 of these, so selling these and some others later on...

Steve

Welcome to the forum bro! but please read the rules first! and it would be great if you could post pics of your collection! enjoy the forum!

Latest Posts

Back