• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New To Forum

HeavyChevy

Oakley Expert
Alberta
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and just want to say hi. I have enjoyed Oakley glasses for the last 10 years or so but found out about the X-metal line of sunglasses fairly recently and have started collecting . I am amazed by the quality, craftsmanship and manufacturing process for the X-metal line. I am disappointed that they were discontinued but I guess it gives collectors more of a challenge to obtain these pieces. Anyways, looking forward to being part of the forum.

Thanks! So far I have some X-Squared - X-metal frame, Emerald and Ruby Lenses, Polished Carbon Frame, Polarized BI lenses, and Carbon Frame, BI lenses. I also have 2 Juliets - One Carbon Frame, BI lenses and one Plasma frame, BI lenses that are serialized with W warranty serial. Not many yet but I am sure I will slowly accumulate more.

Thanks! So far I have some X-Squared - X-metal frame, Emerald and Ruby Lenses, Polished Carbon Frame, Polarized BI lenses, and Carbon Frame, BI lenses. I also have 2 Juliets - One Carbon Frame, BI lenses and one Plasma frame, BI lenses that are serialized with W warranty serial. Not many yet but I am sure I will slowly accumulate more.

great stuff, do they come complete?(warranty frame)

Unfortunately no. I just found them on Kijiji and they only had the microfiber bag. They came with fire iridium lenses that were badly scratched so I added some black iridium replacements. The nosebridge is fairly loose but wearable. Frame is in pretty good condition but a bit of discoloration in spots. They will serve as a beater pair for now I guess.

Unfortunately no. I just found them on Kijiji and they only had the microfiber bag. They came with fire iridium lenses that were badly scratched so I added some black iridium replacements. The nosebridge is fairly loose but wearable. Frame is in pretty good condition but a bit of discoloration in spots. They will serve as a beater pair for now I guess.

yeah i guess however which way you want them to use, they are nice frame to set aside though.

Latest Posts

Back