• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to Forums. Love the Oakleys!

DoseOfOaks

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone!
So I wouldn't say I'm new to Oakley, but I have a little bit of a collection. Have a Juliet and a Madman and a bunch of O-Matter frames and recently just bought my first watch and that was a Crankcase. I have just started my collection and I just want more! Can't resist! Currently, my obsession is our timepieces and am looking to pick up a minute machine (in time need money). Since I am a broke college student I will in time buy one! And of course interested in picking up a Romeo.

I am happy to join this forum and have been meaning to since I found my passion for Oakley!

--

I'll be picking it up but not sure if it's going to be Saturday.

I'm very interested in how it works.

Are you picking it up?
I am currently away at school so I won't be able to pick it up. And the closest store is 1:30 away so I'll definitely pick it up when I am back for sure. In class we were discussing this since we are all interested in this and especially since this is the first time Intel has produced something like this.
I'm excited to see how this is going to work.
Especially since i heard it was originally suppose to come out in September and they pushed the date back to October.
I'm excited because people were comparing to to Google Glass

I am currently away at school so I won't be able to pick it up. And the closest store is 1:30 away so I'll definitely pick it up when I am back for sure. In class we were discussing this since we are all interested in this and especially since this is the first time Intel has produced something like this.
I'm excited to see how this is going to work.
Especially since i heard it was originally suppose to come out in September and they pushed the date back to October.
I'm excited because people were comparing to to Google Glass
Hopefully it's nothing as hideous or intrusive as google glass. It already looks pretty good though. I'll have to see when I've got it how good it seems

Hey everyone!
So I wouldn't say I'm new to Oakley, but I have a little bit of a collection. Have a Juliet and a Madman and a bunch of O-Matter frames and recently just bought my first watch and that was a Crankcase. I have just started my collection and I just want more! Can't resist! Currently, my obsession is our timepieces and am looking to pick up a minute machine (in time need money). Since I am a broke college student I will in time buy one! And of course interested in picking up a Romeo.

I am happy to join this forum and have been meaning to since I found my passion for Oakley!

--
welcome to the forums.glad you signed up. hope you enjoy.people here in forums are awesome for sure you will learn a lot of different things that could help you along the way.cheers! :)

welcome to the forums.glad you signed up. hope you enjoy.people here in forums are awesome for sure you will learn a lot of different things that could help you along the way.cheers! :)

Thank you Patchie! Can't wait to learn some more!

Back