• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the forum based on frustration

Rusty Shackleford

Oakley Beginner
Hey y'all
As the title reads I'm new to this forum based on frustration. I have a pair of Oakley Bottle Rockets, which I love. The problem and frustration I have is they need new lenses, the issue is Oakley only has one pair of replacement lenses at this time and I in no way want them. So I have come here today asking about generic lenses. I don't want them but, I need new lenses bad so I'm SOL. I had the shallow water lenses in the past and loved them(lost them in the river, horrible day). I currently had the deep water lenses in my Bottle Rockets and I like them but, not as much as the shallow lenses. So my question is who makes the best generic lenses and can I find ones that match the shallow lenses? That would be great!

Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

There are a few lens makers

Ikon
Fuse
Walleva
Linegear

Not sure if they make bottle rocket lenses or not but there's also theoption of having custom cut lenses straight from actual Oakley lenses.

My opionion is Linegear. There are as many opinions as there are Oakley fans, and many probably would never put any lenses in that aren't Oakley Plutonite. What's wrong with Your Deep Water PRIZM? That's all that I wear now.

I don't think Prizm deep has been out anything like 5 years. Could be Deep Blue...

Welcom btw

They could be, the only thing I remember was they were for deep water fishing. The only reason I didn't get the shallow lenses again was the frames came in brown only.

Latest Posts

Back