1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jtyson

jtyson Oakley Beginner

I've been wearing Oakleys for the last 10 or so years. Half jackets, Juliets, Holbrooks, Batwolfs, Gascans, Deviations, and many others. Was hoping to find a decent community where I could buy/sell/trade. Yet to see if this place is what I'm looking for. The constant premium membership pop ups and solicitation to turn off my ad blocking software are rather annoying and may keep me from being active on here, but time will tell if those ever slow down. Hope so, because from what I have found, this is the largest collection of Oakley fans, but that premium membership tag is mighty steep.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Tomcat14

Tomcat14 Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum

3. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Welcome

4. YakuzaFloralGangsta

YakuzaFloralGangsta R1 Ninja Premium Member Lifetime Member

5. Sean72791

Sean72791 Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome. This is a great forum.

6. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!

7. brad8699

brad8699 Oakley Beginner

Welcome

8. jtyson

jtyson Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the warm welcome. I haven't been on since the original post. I am gonna try and give it a shot. I see many of you aren't premium members. Do you just tolerate the incessant begging for money by way of membership costs or intrusive ads? I'm literally on 40+ forums and this is the only one that will pop up the ad blocking thing every single time I click a link. Most will go away after I click it once. I get that the site owner wants to make money, but this seems excessive.