• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the forum from NM

jtyson

Oakley Beginner
I've been wearing Oakleys for the last 10 or so years. Half jackets, Juliets, Holbrooks, Batwolfs, Gascans, Deviations, and many others. Was hoping to find a decent community where I could buy/sell/trade. Yet to see if this place is what I'm looking for. The constant premium membership pop ups and solicitation to turn off my ad blocking software are rather annoying and may keep me from being active on here, but time will tell if those ever slow down. Hope so, because from what I have found, this is the largest collection of Oakley fans, but that premium membership tag is mighty steep.

I've been wearing Oakleys for the last 10 or so years. Half jackets, Juliets, Holbrooks, Batwolfs, Gascans, Deviations, and many others. Was hoping to find a decent community where I could buy/sell/trade. Yet to see if this place is what I'm looking for. The constant premium membership pop ups and solicitation to turn off my ad blocking software are rather annoying and may keep me from being active on here, but time will tell if those ever slow down. Hope so, because from what I have found, this is the largest collection of Oakley fans, but that premium membership tag is mighty steep.
Welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome. I haven't been on since the original post. I am gonna try and give it a shot. I see many of you aren't premium members. Do you just tolerate the incessant begging for money by way of membership costs or intrusive ads? I'm literally on 40+ forums and this is the only one that will pop up the ad blocking thing every single time I click a link. Most will go away after I click it once. I get that the site owner wants to make money, but this seems excessive.

Back