• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the Forum - Help with my way around (Michigan)

Matthew Mitchell

Oakley Beginner
Michigan
Watsup? New the forum after picking up my second pair of frogskins. I got a polish black with black iridium and matte black with emerald. I also own a pair of flak jacket XLs for baseball (matte black frame, gray stems, emerald lens)

Just wondering how this forum works and how to get involved. Also would like to know how exactly purchasing sunglasses through users works on this forum (not sure if you have to be some kind of premium member for this).

Thanks guys!!

Watsup? New the forum after picking up my second pair of frogskins. I got a polish black with black iridium and matte black with emerald. I also own a pair of flak jacket XLs for baseball (matte black frame, gray stems, emerald lens)

Just wondering how this forum works and how to get involved. Also would like to know how exactly purchasing sunglasses through users works on this forum (not sure if you have to be some kind of premium member for this).

Thanks guys!!
Oh.....to get involved.....just browse around and start to talk with us. It's easy as nobody here will bite since you aren't a girl. ;)

Latest Posts

Back