• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New To The Forum

sford

Oakley Beginner
Hello,

My name is Tom and I have just purchased my first pair of Oakley's, a pair of black framed, black iridium x squared glasses. Very happy with them, purchased for driving in predominantly but obviously going to be worn any time it is sunny :laugh:. A friend pointed me in the direction of this forum and I figured I should register.

Hope everyone is well,

Tom

Hello,

My name is Tom and I have just purchased my first pair of Oakley's, a pair of black framed, black iridium x squared glasses. Very happy with them, purchased for driving in predominantly but obviously going to be worn any time it is sunny :laugh:. A friend pointed me in the direction of this forum and I figured I should register.

Hope everyone is well,

Tom

Nice first choice. Welcome to the addiction.

hi Tom

at first, thank you to your friend :eek:)
hope, you will find all, what you wanna know!

cheers

I am going to go out on a limb here and say you will have your second pair in less than 2 weeks. You just can't stop at 1. it is a weird addiction and there doesn't seem to be any rehab for it :)

Welcome to the forum!

I am going to go out on a limb here and say you will have your second pair in less than 2 weeks. You just can't stop at 1. it is a weird addiction and there doesn't seem to be any rehab for it :)

Welcome to the forum!

If you decide to rehab....... Think of me when emptying your display case!!!!!

HI

I am a new user here and love Oakley Camo designs !!! I have only few pair of sunglasses so Love to see people`s rare camo design and Rare limited Edition collections.
NICE TO MEET YOU!

Back