• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New To The Forum

icyX

Oakley Beginner
New England
Hi there, I would like to introduce myself. I've worn prescription glasses all my life and purchased my first pair of oakleys as non tinted Rx about a year and a half ago. Immediately I loved em. The way they fit, the way they look, their like a work of art and actually like wearing them.
I never really had interest in sunglasses as it was a pita to carry two pairs of glasses and I'm not a fan of transition lenses. I recently started wearing contacts and you know what that means.... I can wear shades :)

I'm shaping up to be a big fan of the metal frames. I will be doing a ton of reading here as I have a ton of questions. Glad to have found a knowledgable bunch who share the enthusiasm for the glasses and gear.

Welcome and pls feel free to ask any questions you may have. Over here, we're always more than willing to help out!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I do have tons of questions but don't want to post all sorts of noob stuff. One question I have is the trend of oakleys metal designs. It seems like they discontinued a lot of their metal frames and going full bore w the o matter. Is this a normal trend or are they getting out of the metal frames slowly? I really haven't followed long enough to know. Are there any rumors off new metal designs in the work?

same here . . . i wear contacts to wear my sunnies!!!

Welcome to our community . . .

Back