1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. icyX

icyX Oakley Beginner

Hi there, I would like to introduce myself. I've worn prescription glasses all my life and purchased my first pair of oakleys as non tinted Rx about a year and a half ago. Immediately I loved em. The way they fit, the way they look, their like a work of art and actually like wearing them.
    I never really had interest in sunglasses as it was a pita to carry two pairs of glasses and I'm not a fan of transition lenses. I recently started wearing contacts and you know what that means.... I can wear shades :)

I'm shaping up to be a big fan of the metal frames. I will be doing a ton of reading here as I have a ton of questions. Glad to have found a knowledgable bunch who share the enthusiasm for the glasses and gear.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome and pls feel free to ask any questions you may have. Over here, we're always more than willing to help out!

3. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Welcome! You've come to the right place! There is a massive pool of knowledge here!

4. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

Welcome to the Forum!

5. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the Forum!

6. gene

gene Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum! We have lots of metal gurus on here!

7. icyX

icyX Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the warm welcome! I do have tons of questions but don't want to post all sorts of noob stuff. One question I have is the trend of oakleys metal designs. It seems like they discontinued a lot of their metal frames and going full bore w the o matter. Is this a normal trend or are they getting out of the metal frames slowly? I really haven't followed long enough to know. Are there any rumors off new metal designs in the work?

8. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

welcome to the forum bro!!!

9. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

same here . . . i wear contacts to wear my sunnies!!!

Welcome to our community . . .

10. MrMoonlight

MrMoonlight Oakley Enthusiast

If you're into Oakleys, you've come to the right place. But be careful...it can get addicting.o_O
    Welcome to the forum.