1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. GilEspy

GilEspy Oakley Beginner

Nice to be part of the forum. I did not realize that there was an Oakley forum that could be so informative!

First off, my favorite Oakley's of all time would be the Juliet. About 8 years ago I bought some beaten up Juliet's for $95. The problem was that the guy had huge noggin and so the nose bridge was loose and therefore didn't fit my head right. The lenses were a mess as well. Back then, I bought some cheap lenses and just went with it.

I stopped wearing them because they would just fall off of my head due to the loose nose bridge. They have been sitting in my drawer for the rest of the time!!! 2 days ago, I SENT THEM TO X-MAN CUSTOMS FOR AN OVERHAUL!!!!

I'm anxious to have the favorite Oakley's I could never enjoy. They are serial number X0182xx and from the research I've done, I guess that was originally the X-Metal Ruby Juliet X-Men movie release version.

I would love to have some custom cut lenses to go with my newly restored frames if someone could help me out with that.

Anyway, thanks for having me here and I look forward to the being a part of the community.

Gil.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcom to the community , Juliets are my favorit glasses, my favorit colorway is Titainium, 24k, Brown, Ti02, carbon, plasma, X-metal and last but not least polished!

3. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

Welcome

4. ptownphil

ptownphil Oakley Hoarder Premium Member

:welcome: Enjoy your juliet when you get them back. And soon as you get access to the exchange section, you can put in your wishlist for lenses!

5. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

6. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

Welcome!

7. YakuzaFloralGangsta

YakuzaFloralGangsta R1 Ninja Premium Member Lifetime Member

8. iamFLIP

iamFLIP [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}] Premium Member

9. thatoakleyguy

thatoakleyguy Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome, and you're already on the right track sending them to X MAN