• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the forum

haymitch

Oakley Beginner
Hello all, new to the forum. I am shopping for a new pair of Oakleys, researching online and came across this forum. I didn't consider myself a huge Oakley guy, until I found this forum, and started taking stock of what I already have. I don't have many Oakleys, but more than I should, and more than the wife knows about. Yet, here i am shopping for a new pair. My very modest collection so far includes a Holbrook, 2 Frogskins, a Five, E-wire, Crosshair 2.0, Splinter, X-Squared, and a pair of Juliets that are older than I can remember, and a Ballistic Shocktube that I use for work. Adding a new pair tomorrow or friday, looking like maybe some Carbon Shifts or A Badman.

Any more than 1 pair is a collection in my book. Welcome aboard. With the wife 3 helpful hints.

1. Point out how many pair of shoes, purses, earrings, necklaces, bracelets she has and how much more she has in jewelry.....if she scowls at you.....

2. Say "honey, I need the best protection for my eyes so that I'll continue to be able to see how beautiful you are every day.

3. If all else fails........ Better to ask for forgiveness than permission

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I ended up with a new pair of Badmans yesterday. Anyway, thanks for the welcome, loving the forum so far!

Back