• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New To The Forums, Not That New To Oakley

Bill

Oakley Beginner
I was real into Oakley in the 90's and then fell off until the last few years with a renewed interest in Frogskins. I'm more of a window shopper as I like to have one or two pairs of sunglasses at most at a time but you never know. I've gotten hooked on collecting bugs before. Currently in need of Frogskin parts if anyone can help me.

Welcome to the forum.

Take the time to get to know some people and after you have reached the post requirement let everyone know exactly what you are looking for. I'm sure you will get hooked up.

thanks for the welcomes guys. working on the post count to make some friends.

Welcome bud. The Oakley bug will bite ya if you spend any decent time on these forums.

Yeah that's what I'm worried about. I cooled off on sneakers a couple years ago, thankfully. Now I'm stuck on some less pricey endeavors like vinyl records and matchbox cars. Becoming a homeowner takes a toll on your other hobbies.

there are a lot here who are addicted to frogskin, you will learn one or two from them, welcome and your in the right place!

Latest Posts

Back