1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Bill

Bill Oakley Beginner

I was real into Oakley in the 90's and then fell off until the last few years with a renewed interest in Frogskins. I'm more of a window shopper as I like to have one or two pairs of sunglasses at most at a time but you never know. I've gotten hooked on collecting bugs before. Currently in need of Frogskin parts if anyone can help me.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. emjaycee23

emjaycee23 Vocare Ad Regnum

3. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum.

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum.

Take the time to get to know some people and after you have reached the post requirement let everyone know exactly what you are looking for. I'm sure you will get hooked up.

5. Bill

Bill Oakley Beginner

thanks for the welcomes guys. working on the post count to make some friends.

6. Welcome bud. The Oakley bug will bite ya if you spend any decent time on these forums.

7. Bill

Bill Oakley Beginner

Yeah that's what I'm worried about. I cooled off on sneakers a couple years ago, thankfully. Now I'm stuck on some less pricey endeavors like vinyl records and matchbox cars. Becoming a homeowner takes a toll on your other hobbies.

8. atty_65

atty_65 Oakley magician Premium Member

there are a lot here who are addicted to frogskin, you will learn one or two from them, welcome and your in the right place!

9. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

welcome to the forum!

10. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!