• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Troy Lee Breadbox Hand-painted

I don't really know anything about them but I can tell you this. The Oakley/MXON in the bottom right stands for Motocross of Nations. It's a race held every year where countries send their 3 best riders to compete. The artist was chosen because Troy Lee is heavily involved with motocross and the color scheme for the American flag. The race is in Germany tomorrow.

I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the Breadbox but they look way better on than they do on the shelves. They remind me of a classic surf/skate pair. And ofcoarse I love Troy Lee anything. These might be worth having, just to have them. hahahaha

A pair that actually means something? Now that's beyond reason... I like, but I haven't tried on the Breadbox.

On a side note, 2014 is supposed to be a big year for Oakley, as per a sales associate at HQ.

<Interior: Oakley Headquarters>

Executive 1 - "So we've got another generic-looking gas-station pair we need to promote. What shall we do?"

Executive 2 - "Well Plan A is always to put gold icons on it and call it Shaun White."

Executive 1 - "Hmmm, let's go with Plan B and push the boat out again. Get Troy on the phone."

Executive 2 - "What, again? Uh, OK. It's speed dial 2 yeah? I hope he doesn't make them look like a child's pair . . . "

Sigh.

I agree....Sigh.

Back