• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Troy Lee Signature Series Jupiter Squared

Interesting...:cool: ...but an extra $20 for the TL design? I thought $180 was already pushing the limits of what people would pay for a Jupiter Squared (Factory Lite excluded for obvious reasons).

Yeah, I guess they are set on that price since they sold the Jordy Smith Signature Series Polarized Jupiter Squared
(SKU# OO9135-10 Color: Polished Black/Black Iridium Polarized) for the same $200.00.

Not yet, I'm planning on getting them but I want to use my loyalty voucher so I can get them half price. Unfortunately the voucher can only be used in store so I need the store to get them in first, they're just online at the moment.

I would have these if my O Store would ever get them. They said they rarely ever get TLD editions (which I find absurd).

are you all flipping serious??!? this is nothing special just a nice little flair vs the first jup squared and a huge fall off from the phobias and love/hate ones

go back and get me some true designs, IMO the fuel cells are better looking.

I would have these if my O Store would ever get them. They said they rarely ever get TLD editions (which I find absurd).

This is very weird, since I work at a vault and we stock TLD. We have the Piston Bones on the shelf now and have had the Love Hate and Eyepatch 2 in our DE selection.

i think this might be my first pair of Jupiter Squared i really like the look

i have a set in my cart from Oakley right now!!! None on fleabay
Tim

Back