• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Troy Lee Signature Series Jupiter Squared

I have another thing in the works, if i get it i will go down to Oakley HQ in Foothill Ranch and take some older stuff to get tuned up, buy new lenses and pick up the TLD Jupiters in person...
Tim

i have a set in my cart from Oakley right now!!! None on fleabay
Tim

I have had a pair in my cart for over a week now! Just can't pull the trigger yet. I would like to see them in person first. Plan on making a run to the Vault this weekend, maybe I will get lucky.

^^^^^^^ I'm in the same boat. Would really like to see them in person or hear from someone who already made the purchase.

I haven't seen them in the flesh yet. I was at the Covent Garden O-store last week and I asked if they could order them in for me. They said they can't order stock! They get sent stock and they only know what it is when it arrives and they open it. It's just a bizarre way to run a business, let alone a flag ship store!

If you want 'real' pictures, an eBay seller has some: Oakley Sunglasses Troy Lee Design Jupiter Black Polish Frame Black Iridium Lens | eBay

I haven't seen them in the flesh yet. I was at the Covent Garden O-store last week and I asked if they could order them in for me. They said they can't order stock! They get sent stock and they only know what it is when it arrives and they open it. It's just a bizarre way to run a business, let alone a flag ship store!

Unfortunately this is true, I've worked at 2 different stores, 1 of which was the top selling store in the US, and we still weren't allowed to order things. The most we can do is try to get it transferred from another store. But for that the other store has to agree as well as the District Manager. Trust me, we hate it just as much, we lose sales over this a lot. Plus we can't order cool things even for ourselves.

Back