• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Twenty, Bottle Rocket, And Crosshair On O.com

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
Polarized Twenty
4f0370318e6b9.jpg

Bottle Rocket
4f047dd061ba2.jpg

Crosshair
4f049522da498.jpg

It is if everything they are producing fits too big right now...Tired of the Blue Blockers look...but it all may be pp'd til later in Feb anyway

Ok,sir and good! really I dont mean to get too opinionated but it feels like some people think one smaller frame is taking away all the others...this won't take away from Oakley's bigger frames anymore than the Minute or Five ..its just one option...some day when I have no self esteem at all I'll put a pic of myself w/Pit Bulls I am 5'10 165 and there would still be more frame than face...from what I am hearing these XX's lean more towards Medium anyway and are not as pint sized as people think...forgive the blu blocker comment but...man I just wish something like the Antix or Hijinx fit me...The SJ and Md did ...so its more abt fit than how much frame , I guess...

Ok,sir and good! really I dont mean to get too opinionated but it feels like some people think one smaller frame is taking away all the others...this won't take away from Oakley's bigger frames anymore than the Minute or Five ..its just one option...some day when I have no self esteem at all I'll put a pic of myself w/Pit Bulls I am 5'10 165 and there would still be more frame than face...from what I am hearing these XX's lean more towards Medium anyway and are not as pint sized as people think...forgive the blu blocker comment but...man I just wish something like the Antix or Hijinx fit me...The SJ and Md did ...so its more abt fit than how much frame , I guess...
There are frames i can't wear, like eyepatch, just doesn't suit me.

Those crosshairs look like felon or warden...or one of the others that fall under that category. I liked the old crosshairs