• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Twenty Vs Fives Squared

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I checked out the new Twenty today and took some pics to compare them to the Fives Squared for those that are considering buying them.

IMAG0003-1.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0001-1.jpg

Hope that helps! They are very nice in person.

pics are awesome! i started a thread a few days ago asking for this very thing. they look like they're virtually the same size/fit. only the twenty is rounded and fives are squred. is this about right?

That's correct. It's almost the exact same size as the original Twenty, they are on my list of glasses to eventually buy.

the fives squared fit me very well. i just about picked up a pair recently. now i guess i have to decide if i want the rounded/sporty look, or the squared look :confused:

i would like to see more color options in the twenty's

edit: one thing that concerns me on the twenty's is the size of the arm. it looks very thin and narrow. how big are they compared to the fives squared?

Not to stray off topic, but the new Bottle Rocket is basically a Commit with different arms. The new Crosshair is pretty sweet though

Not to stray off topic, but the new Bottle Rocket is basically a Commit with different arms. The new Crosshair is pretty sweet though

The new Crosshair that's basically a slight tweak of the Crosshair 1.0, and not called something different as to confuse us all? :tongue: Definitely has the soul of 1.0 with a better wearability of 2.0 in my eyes.

Trying to decide on these same 2..... thinking of grey smoke with tungsten polarized lense for fives

funny cause cause when i first thought of buying a pair of oakleys i thought of going with the 5s squared. that would been bad cause i got a big ass head. i recently saw someone wearing a pair when i went to subway, and yea good thing i didnt get em.

Back