• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Twenty's and Bottle Rockets on Oakley's site!!!

I definitely agree on the Twenty. They look like Endurance stems on Five 4.0 orbitals. They're simple, which is good, but there's just something about the lines and lack of almost any detail. There's a flare in the bottom orbitals by the nose, and a small bump by the icon, but everything else is very flowing.

I don't understand the Bottle Rockets.

The name isn't similar to anything that I'm aware of. The Half, Flak, and Fast Jackets are have the O-Matter half-frame interchangeable lens thing covered.

Unless they're Minute sized for smaller heads, or they've got something else going for them? The description makes them almost sound like they're going to be larger. I guess they don't have the rubber at the temple the Half and Flak had for straps. Maybe with the rippled looking stems and the angling specific series they're more for water sports? So then why call them "Bottle Rocket"?

Idk, I kinda like the new style of the twentys. The fives don't fit my face comfortably, but maybe the new twentys will. These may end up on my "really don't need it, but wouldn't mind having it" wishlist. LOL

the bottlecaps didn't have the fixed stems. They were kinda funky looking though. I have a black chrome pair and I can't wear em....there's just something that's off on em.....I think the lens shape maybe? and the stems were weird....which is why I like the bottle rocket....nice designed stem and xlj lens shape

Maybe they called them bottle rockets because they want you to tape them to a bottle rocket and shoot them off and hopefully they'll break into pieces... because they're so upset that they should of spent there time designing something new....?

What r u upset at People liking the Twentys? they are not going to be a major line the larger frames will continue to go These are just more or less a repalacemnet for Minutes that some of us loved...There has neen a lot of people asking for smaller frames according to O store and telesales..I dont see one style hurting anyone

thats pretty funny...seriously Hey I was crushed whenI ordered Pit Bulls ist day of release and they were Wayyyyy too big ...dont worry This isnt a trend -Just filling the gap left by Minutes for us dwarf heads...like me

Back