• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Twenty's and Bottle Rockets on Oakley's site!!!

It's alright for you lot in the USA but these can't be found on the UK website yet, secondbest as ever..............oh wait we got the Tin tin's first..........LOL. I quite like the looks of them both but as we've seen in the past they tend to look better in the flesh. Could be worth the wait as the FMJ Gunmetal / Fire look the best combo.

Maybe they called them bottle rockets because they want you to tape them to a bottle rocket and shoot them off and hopefully they'll break into pieces... because they're so upset that they should of spent there time designing something new....?

Too Funny!

It's alright for you lot in the USA but these can't be found on the UK website yet, secondbest as ever..............oh wait we got the Tin tin's first..........LOL. I quite like the looks of them both but as we've seen in the past they tend to look better in the flesh. Could be worth the wait as the FMJ Gunmetal / Fire look the best combo.

The FMJ is the best colorway. It looks like a baby Pit Bull.

I never liked the bottle caps. Hopefully these are a major improvement. I'm pretty psyched about the Twenty though! I was hoping for a smaller frame. It looks like they have unobtanium on the nosepiece as well, which is a huge improvement from the Fives 4.0

Back